Sunday 23 September 2012

Sleep Schedule Nightmare;

My Life Story Lately
In hopes of finishing homework and staying awake enough to understand it all I've been eating some extremely sugar filled snacks and drinks. Pop seems to be a working substance for the short term but certainly not the long term. This needs to stop, and hopefully will end when I purchase more Advocare tonight. That V16 energy drink is going to come in handy once again! I can no longer keep staying up till 1am just to finish homework. Living on 7 hours sleep and three naps a day is a nightmare when I have school, soccer, babysitting and homework on my plate. Time to sort my schedule out and start getting that 8-10 hour sleep with the chance of one to no naps a day!
Sunday is now my day to catch up on homework, heres to countless hours in front of the big book of Financial Accounting!

No comments:

Post a Comment