Thursday 22 May 2014

Atv rides with the wild one

Had a time and a half today acting like a wild child with my friend Jen. We rented an atv and went motoring around roads that lead to no where, trespassing signs and anywhere but where we wanted to go. We giggled ourselves stupid the entire time and sang songs we didn't know the words to. It was awesome and well worth the $10 we each paid.
Surf was mediocre today. I got slapped around silly. Caught a half dozen decent waves and then called it a day. It's exhausting trying to paddle out past the current. Consider myself stronger. Also I've gone six days without burning. Unbelievable. Absolutely crazy for my white complexion. I always burn. Even ask my mama! Well so far I only have a burned nose and hair line. It's pretty amazing especially compared to my peers and how badly burnt they have gotten!
Tonight's a live band after the NHL game. I'm less interested in the hockey while on vacation and more interested in the beer and good company that comes with it.
Surfing tomorrow morning and probably evening, super stoked at how much I've improved and how fun these people have been to be around.
Squeezing in a nap before dinner so I can stay out late with the crew! And by late I mean past 10pm. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment