Wednesday 13 August 2014

Finding time for me;


House sitting has given me tons of time to relax, I don’t know what it is and for how busy I’ve been I’ve found time every night to come and sit by the dock, sometimes paddle board around, sometimes read. It’s almost like I am on vacation however I have responsibilities. I feel that maybe when I am at home it’s easy to get caught in front of the tv, or take the things my own has to offer for granted.
The past three days I did a Juice Cleanse. Why? Well honestly I felt obligated to use the juicer that this house has but had no idea what to juice. That lead to juicing my brains out and a three-day cleanse. I didn’t nap once while doing the cleanse and I didn’t feel starved like I thought I might. Did I find all the juices tasty? Not at all, some I even had to plug my nose to down. However I completed it, feel amazing and am shocked at how much energy I had on it. When I really think about it though, eating clean and healthy diets has always influenced my narcolepsy in a positive way.
I’m going to do my best to eat better over the next couple weeks since this cleanse is done. I’ll see what I can do for my energy level via food.
Anyways, it’s time for a little more photo editing and then off to bed before some more photo editing tomorrow and then work in the evening. This is the life I signed up for though, so I’m more than grateful for the fact that I even have photo’s to be editing. Let alone paid jobs of photo’s to be editing. Night! ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Love juicing! Eating clean does have a huge impact on N symptoms.

    ReplyDelete